Walking on the wild side with Sabrina Sikora, the American, Singapore based photographer/model/mama/influencer and all round visual voice and champion of small brands in Singapore and beyond. Oh and she's a pun-dict - she's addicted to great pun captions! You’ll probably recognise her from her Ms Yin and Ms Yang days - when she and fellow blogger Katie Kay showcased local niche brands with diametrically opposed styling. Ms Yang is nowadays found keeping London smiling with her rainbow outfits and A-Z of London’s most colourful doors and walls - check out her instagram here.
I always remember after meeting up with Sabrina that I should have worn heels as this Georgian gal is mesmerisingly tall, dwarfing my mere five-foot-three-and-three-quarter-inches. In our latest project working together, Sabrina has styled a few of our bags into a series of looks characteristic of her style - effortless and easy going, a little bit bohemian with a dollop of quirk thrown in. We’ve been posting them to our instagrams so make sure you check them out (links below).
In the words of about a million others on the ‘gram, I’ve never met a leopard print I didn’t like. The short pant suit from Seed Heritage that anchors this look is no exception. As a springboard for this #moodboard I have scoured the internet to find you a similar look. So go on, embrace your animal instinct and go wild for this…drop us a comment below too! ↓↓↓
1. See Heritage Animal Print Blazer - currently on sale for $99 at this link (unfortunately, the coordinating shorts are sold out but try these ones from the Outnet by De La Vali for a similar vibe )
2. Elyse & i Leo Bamboo Bag - $295 Jade green shop here
3. Equipment printed silk crepe de chine shirt - on sale for $214 shop on the Outnet here
4. MSGM 10 mm floral print mule sandals - $579 - shop from FarFetch here
5. Missoma Gold ancien chandelier hoop earrings - $245 - shop from Missoma here
6. Elyse & i pink resin extra strap for the Leo Bamboo Bag - shop here