On the back of my post about what to get up to in Hoi An, Vietnam, here are my ten holiday essentials!
1. A lightweight dress such as this lovely Winifred dress by one of my favourite Australian brands Mister Zimi is perfect for sticky, hot Hoi An. I have this dress in the longer version. Bonus - it's in the sale too. Shop here.
2. A good read - my holiday book was the excellent 'Lessons in Chemistry' by Bonnie Garmus. Find it at Kinokuniya here.
3. A spacious tote bag that doubles as a beach bag and plane holdall - love this one from The Bright Campaign by Project Ten so much that I bought a second one! Shop it here.
4. A soft beach towel - I have one similar to this from Zojora, it has a pretty soft cotton print on one side and towelling on the other. Shop similar here.
5. A small card holder - like our Kitty cardholder seen here in gold - is super handy when you don't need your full wallet on holiday. Shop here.
6. A headband to keep the sweat off! Check out our range of Enzo handmade super comfortable headbands here
7. A game or two for the kids - our family favourite is Dobble and it comes out at every mealtime, not going to lie, it can get heated! . Shop it here.
8. A great pair of hoops - my favourite are these Jupiter earrings from awesome local brand Pyar is Love (I have three pairs!). Shop them here.
9. A great little sling like our best-seller the Agnes or Luna Lock - I usually take an extra bag strap to change up different looks. Shop them here.
10. A great gold necklace like this one from local brand Green Gaea its called the Scale necklace - shop it here.