Coincidence or algorithm, who knows, but OLIVE is a colour that keeps boomeranging its way into my sphere lately. Be it my inbox, feeds or in the shops, army-inspired shades of khaki and green are invading my head. I am hankering after an olive/gold spot dress from local fave boutique Paris & Me. I am using my Finlay Fringe bag in olive nappa leather on almost daily repeat. I would love to get into some olive overalls like Victoria Beckham (see below) or wear a military embellished jacket (this "winged" Jasper Living military shirt is a-maaa-zing, also below ) - though truth be told, I live in too much of a sweatbox to achieve those last two fashion goals. Will have to save those looks for the annual European summer pilgrimage.
So when last week the beautiful @wardrobemisstresssg posted her olive cigarette pant look (see above ☝🏼accessorised with our Nell bag in black/gold too - praise be), the subject of this journal post was locked in! Sarah looks so chic with her slimline capri pants with black and gold accessories. Olive works well against blacks but equally you can keep the look fresh and springy by adding olive accents to whites or denim.
Here are some of my dream OLIVE picks for your perusal. XOXO, Emily
From top left, click green links to shop:
- Man Repeller's Leadra in olive silk pants of dreams - do not know where they are from! (Image source - pinterest)
- Wide pleated scarf from SEED HERITAGE - looks amazing as hair accessory
- Green amethyst Manhattan cocktail ring from ELVERD DESIGNS
- Oliver's People "Rayette" sunglasses from SHOPBOP
- Eva Chen looking fly in WHISTLES leather cargo pants (image source: instagram)
- our FINLAY FRINGE bag in supple, olive green nappa - shop directly here or you can find one in gorgeous boutique Paris & Me, Level 2, Cluny Court, Singapore.